.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Weekend Fit + What He Wore + Hotel Transylvania


I would feel terrible pretending this is today's or even yesterdays OOTD (outfit if the day) when it's not, LOL but I am bit behind on some things and so I didn't have the 2hrs it takes for me to put together a post from scratch...... and since this was conveniently sitting in my drafts folder I figured what the hell so I am sharing my (past) weekend look and some fam pics and a "What He Wore"


I LOVE my animal print surplus jacket from Urban Outfitters (HERE)!


This bracelet was gifted to me by Peace Images and I love it! I got so many compliments on it and the delicate stone that hangs on the inside of your hand is so pretty.




Get The Look

Urban Outfitters Jacket HERE / JCrew Gold Belt / Express Jeans / Grey Tank / Boots (old) have no idea from where / Forever 21 Necklace + Earrings / Michael Kors Watch (similar) HERE / Peace Images Bracelet



What He Wore





Get The Look


Steve Madden Boots (similar) HERE / Dark Wash AE Jeans (similar) HERE / Denim Gap Shirt (similar) HERE / Gap Belt / AE Red Thermal (similar) HERE / Gap Cap (similar) HERE


Hotel Transylvania


Our two youngest had been asking to go to the movies and so this past weekend we took them to go see Hotel Transylvania which they loved!






xoxo
mim g.








19 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely family!
    k at www.beautystyleandgrowth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a very photogenic family everyone looks great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  4. Love the animal print colors! Beautiful family :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a beautiful family. And you all are so cool! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great looking family!!



    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the jacket! You have the cutest kids :) they are adorable ... god bless.
    G

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your babies are beautiful!!! Nice looking family!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, Mimi! Thanks for sharing those great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I Freakin love this! That jacket, girl I'm over here dying lol! The whole family fly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are one gorgeous family and I love the jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Keep up the good work of quitting smoking. It is well worth. Thus speaks a smoker of 20+ years who quit 5 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello, I was really encouraged to discover this site. The cause getting that this is these kinds of an educational put up. I desired to thank you for this insightful read through of the subject.
    best hotel in knoxville
    knoxville bed and breakfast

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.