.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

OOTD: Winter White Cords + Boyfriend Blazer


Hello Darlings! Today has been busy and interesting and it is only noon here, lol
Today's looks is easy and chic for running my errands. I gotta tell you my kids are driving me nuts asking if it's Halloween yet ;-) It's always fun to take the two little ones out but my older kids think they are too cool so they go out with their friends. My 14 year old says to me "Mom, its so not cool if I go up to the door with two little kids and I am asking for candy too" *giggle* kids are funny.

On a serious note, I pray that my east coast peeps are safe and protected and this storm ends quickly! 















Get The Look

Forever 21 Blazer (old) similar HERE / Old Navy LA T-shirt's HERE / J. Crew White Cords HERE / Forever 21 Chain link Necklace (old) / Steve Madden Boots (old) similar HERE / Coach Bag (old) / Sunglasses Old Navy (old)







20 comments:

  1. Girl, I almost died! This outfit is gorge. LOve,lOve LoVe it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely LOVE.... this look reminds me of the tide commercial which states, who says I can't wear white in the winter, who are you my grandmother....lol You look great, and I am a firm believer that you can wear anything you want anytime you want! It's not the clothes that makes you but it's you that makes the clothes......GREAT LOOK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I never understood that rule, its dumb. LOL

      Delete
  3. You are killing me with your shirts lately! the shirt is sooo cool, love it!
    The shoes too, I am soo drooling over here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything about this look!!!



    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing...as usual..you killed it!! you go Mimi!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THOSE SHOES!!!! I need those shoes! I
    m speechless over those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, so I ALWAYS be stalking your BLOG but never commented!!!! Just want you to know that I'm in absolute LOVE with this LOOK!!!! I gotta get that shirt... hence my name: LA Lynn's & the face that I'm a HUGE LA FAN!!!!

    Thanks for sharing your style with the WORLD!!!! You are ALWAYS FLY!!!!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sooo hot I just had to show it to my fiance! He said shit she's hot! lollllllllllll

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love everything about this look!

    ReplyDelete
  10. As always..another Fab look Mimi!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.