.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Thank You!

I don't know if people realize how much we influence one another but I am aware of how special it is that you guys take time out of your lives to check in on my blog and comment or share, it may not seem like a big thing but it really is. I am always humbled and flattered when anyone takes time to comment on my posts or send me emails. I am most thankful for those of you have mentioned me on your own personal blogs and as a result have pointed new followers to my blog, thank you for that.

You just never know who is watching and who you may influence in your daily doings, be thankful and grateful for other peoples kindness. I want to introduce you to a blogger who recently featured me on her blog, she has a great blog and I encourage you to visit her "It's My Taste"

I just wanted to thank you ALL for your time :)

xoxo
mimi g.

4 comments:

  1. Great feature! I now have a new blog to read lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you Mimi! You have such a wonderful talent. I wish I could sew. You are so good at what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Corie when I first got my blog she featured me and I got my first few followers because of her. And now she featured you and I found you . it's all about giving.. Love your blog !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so true! You never know who you influence. I'll be sure to check that blog out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.